Getting Shared/Public Documents path and other issues?
Harry Potter
2013-07-07 17:48:33 UTC
Can anybody give me URLs to MSDN for the following information?:

* getting current user and public/shared desktop and document folders
* accessing .ini files
* returning the current application's home folder
* adding to and reading the Windows Registry and the SendTo folder

I desire my software to run on *any* Win32 and Win64 system. Any help would be appreciated.
Deanna Earley
2013-07-08 09:01:03 UTC
Post by Harry Potter
* getting current user and public/shared desktop and document folders
* accessing .ini files
* returning the current application's home folder
* adding to and reading the Windows Registry and the SendTo folder
I desire my software to run on *any* Win32 and Win64 system. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm sorry but these are all trivial to find with a 30s of searching
yourself.
--
Deanna Earley (***@icode.co.uk)
iCatcher Development Team

iCode Systems

(Replies direct to my email address will be ignored. Please reply to the
group.)