about adding items to windows menus
l ,
2010-09-19 18:37:34 UTC
I've read tons of different ways to add commands to explorer, file and
folder menus but nearly nothing on what I need. I need to add an item
to the menu opened when you click on a window on the taskbar. Does
anyone know how to go about doing that or have links to any tutorials/
guides/examples?
Dee Earley
2010-09-20 11:53:52 UTC
Post by l ,
I've read tons of different ways to add commands to explorer, file and
folder menus but nearly nothing on what I need. I need to add an item
to the menu opened when you click on a window on the taskbar. Does
anyone know how to go about doing that or have links to any tutorials/
guides/examples?
That's the Window's system menu.
There are many thousands of examples of this as it predates explorer.
--
Dee Earley (***@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems